Coming Up for Air
Aha, clever title eh? Not only does it sorta fit with the images below, but it sort of fits with the last couple of weeks.
My last post, Jayleen, was an impromptu session that came from wanting to get out to Sentinel Island in order to survey the lands before myself and a collection of 8 more intrepid souls ventured onto the island for a wedding ceremony. As it turns out, the weather was so daunting on the 30th for the ceremony that we didn’t spend much time on the island, or even outside for that matter!
The past couple of weeks has been supremely busy with photography.
- 23rd? A wedding.
- 30th? Another wedding (the Sentinel Island outing – in the rain!)
- 1st & 2nd? Leveled with a cold.
- 3rd? Wedding!
- 4th & 5th? A bit of the 4th (like an hour or two) and then more laying low.
- 6th? Another wedding!
- 7th? A portrait session with the bride & groom!
- 8th & 9th? The cold finally caught up with me. Leveled again.
- 10th? Back!
- 11th? Mother-in-law comes to visit!
Like I said, it’s been a fun run. And, to whet your thirst (haha, there I go again), here are a few images I snagged during the 4th festivities over on Douglas!