I’ve been away from the blog for what feels like a long, long time. I’ll be starting to post a few to try to catch up and get back to the place of regular updates now that life has started to level out. With a baby on the way (our first), a job change, a move, car purchases & travel, our plates have been full. Finally though, my shoulders are starting to drop.
So, to tide you over, here’s a selfie of two remarkably busy individuals who are excited about life and our future.
Aha, clever title eh? Not only does it sorta fit with the images below, but it sort of fits with the last couple of weeks.
My last post, Jayleen, was an impromptu session that came from wanting to get out to Sentinel Island in order to survey the lands before myself and a collection of 8 more intrepid souls ventured onto the island for a wedding ceremony. As it turns out, the weather was so daunting on the 30th for the ceremony that we didn’t spend much time on the island, or even outside for that matter!
The past couple of weeks has been supremely busy with photography.
- 23rd? A wedding.
- 30th? Another wedding (the Sentinel Island outing – in the rain!)
- 1st & 2nd? Leveled with a cold.
- 3rd? Wedding!
- 4th & 5th? A bit of the 4th (like an hour or two) and then more laying low.
- 6th? Another wedding!
- 7th? A portrait session with the bride & groom!
- 8th & 9th? The cold finally caught up with me. Leveled again.
- 10th? Back!
- 11th? Mother-in-law comes to visit!
Like I said, it’s been a fun run. And, to whet your thirst (haha, there I go again), here are a few images I snagged during the 4th festivities over on Douglas!